It’s that time of year again, when parents all over the world are called upon to make coffee filter angel wings for their kiddos school play.
Here is my own version of the coffee filter angel wings craft which you can complete in under an hour. Dont tell anyone else though. If they know it’s that simple they’ll be asking you to bake cookies too.
- Coffee filters
- Cardboard / cereal box
- White Ribbon
- Draw the shape of one angel wing on half of your cardboard.
- Fold the cardboard in half then cut out your wings making sure to leave a ‘bridge’ in the centre.
- Glue the ribbon in place so you can tie the wings to your child
- Fold the coffee filters into quarters. See the first strip of photos below.
- Glue the quarters to your cardboard wings. See the image below. You can start at the lowest point and work upwards, over-lapping the filters like feathers.Remember to keep the edges of the filters pointing in the same direction.
- Attach the ribbon to the bridge and tie on to your little angel.
If you are looking for other fun Christmas crafts and activities, why not check out our North Pole Express Kit Printables.