35 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) of instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups of cold milk, divided
1/2 cup of cream cheese, softened
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) of vanilla flavor instant pudding
1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter, divided
2 cups of thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
1 square of Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Mix the wafer crumbs and the melted butter until well blended.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 10 min.c and then allow to cool.
- Mix up the chocolate pudding with 1 cup of milk and whisk for 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.)
- Spread the chocolate pudding mix onto the bottom of crust.
- Gradually add the remaining milk to the cream cheese in a large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add the vanilla pudding mix to the bowl and beat for 2 min.
- Hold back 1 Tbsp. of the peanut butter and add the rest to the bowl with the vanilla pudding and cream cheese mixture. Beat until the whole lot is well blended.
- Stir in one cup of Cool Whip.
- Spread vanilla mixture in the bowl over the chocolate layer
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip onto the center of the pie.
- Place in the fridge for three hours.
- When you are ready to serve, microwave the chocolate square and drizzle over the pie.
- Repeat with the remaining peanut butter.