Prep Time: 20min.
Total Time: 3hr. 20min.
Servings: 16 servings
- 32 vanilla wafers
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup blueberries
- Line bottom and sides of 8-inch square dish with wafers.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mixes and lemon juice; mix well. Whisk in 2 cups COOL WHIP and berries; spoon into prepared dish.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, fat-free milk and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.