- Pre-Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 13×9-inch pan with foil, leaving the edges extending over the sides.
- Grease the inside of the pan.
- Mix the packet of cake mix with one egg and the melted butter until it is well blended.
- Press onto the bottom of the greased pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, dry pudding mix and the remaining eggs.
- Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the center of the pudding is almost set.
- Cool for ten minutes then use the foil extended over the edge to lift the bar from the pan.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Slowly combine the topping mix with the milk and syrup until blended.
- Beat the mixture on high speed until it forms stiff peaks, approximately four minutes.
- Spread the whipping mix on top of the cooled bar.
- Place in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and cut into squares.