Organize your life and track your progress toward your goals with our incredible 526-page planner. Each month has:
- A full planner page for each day.
- Budgeting sheets and savings tracker.
- A four-week meal planner page.
- Shopping lists in two formats.
- Activity, Weight, Sleep, and Mood Trackers.
- A chore chart.
In addition, there are:
- Multiple styles of journaling page.
- Multiple medical history pages so you can keep details for yourself and family members.
- Several pages for recording your contacts.
With a smooth network of hyperlinks and an easy-to-navigate layout, our planner makes it simple to move between pages, sections, and trackers.
For example, you can:
- Use tabs at the bottom of the planner to navigate directly to each month and then from the monthly planner page to each day.
- Move from the annual planner page directly to any date.
- Navigate from any single-day planner page to any other day of the month.
- Every page also includes links to contacts, medical info, the annual planner page, and the home page.
Using a digital planner allows you to always have your planner with you without adding anything else to carry. Plus, some note-taking apps give you the option to use cloud-based storage, meaning you can access your planner on multiple devices.
How Do I Use A Digital Planner?
To use a digital planner, you download it to your device and then upload it to a note-taking app such as Goodnotes or Xodo. Then you can write in the planner by either typing or using a stylus.
Can I Print My Digital Planner?
All of our digital planners can be printed.
Which Notetaking App Should I Use?
Some note-taking apps require a payment or subscription. Our favourite apps are Xodo and Goodnotes.
How to Use a Digital Planner
- Download your digital planner to your device.
- Upload your planner to your digital note-taking app.
- Open your planner and write in your planner by either typing or writing with a stylus pen.