- Wine corks
- Small jingle bell
- Green sparkly pipe cleaner
- Low temperature hot glue gun
- Begin by slicing off two thin circles from one wine cork, these will be the mouse’s ears.
- Hot glue the small circle slices to the top of the back of another wine cork, one off to each side.
- Glue two rhinestone eyes onto the front of the wine cork that you just glued the ears to, and another rhinestone for the nose.
- Twist a sparkly green pipe cleaner into a spiral shape.
- Attach the green spiral pipe cleaner to the back of the wine cork to serve as the tail for your mouse.
- Cut a small piece of ribbon and thread it through a small jingle bell. Tie the ribbon around the cork just under the nose of the mouse.
- Glue a small loop of twine to the back of the wine cork in between the ears, this will be the hanger for your mouse ornament.