- downloadable printable snowman pieces
- Mod Podge
- small paint brush
- 3 one-inch wood blocks (can be found on Amazon)
- ribbon (for a scarf)
What To Do
- Print out this snowman printable and carefully trim each piece.
- Using ModPodge and a small paint brush, glue one piece of “snow” to each side of all 3 wood blocks.
- Next, glue the 3 small squares to one side of a block to resemble buttons.
- To create the arms, glue the corresponding pieces together. Do not glue the upper shoulder parts together.
- Fold back the upper shoulder parts, as shown in the photo.
- Glue these shoulders to sides of the same block as the buttons, as shown in the photo.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around your snowman to resemble a scarf.