Product Review Policy
The following policies are in place with regard to product reviews:
- A disclaimer will be included in review posts. It will clearly indicate that a product was provided at no cost to the writer or that the writer and/or site was paid to carry out the appraisal.
- The wait for a publication date can vary according to the time of year and the volume of review requests. Windows for paid content publication are spaced in our editorial calendar to prevent oversaturation.
- Reviews cannot be written unless an actual product, event, or service, etc. is experienced, in person, by the writer. Requests for reviews without the opportunity to experience the item in question will be declined.
- All reviews are published permanently on RedheadedPatti.com and are not removed after a set period, unless at the request of the promoter.
- Publication on RedheadedPatti.com is supported by promotion on social media and in the Redhdeadedpatti.com newsletter.
- After initial publication, all posts are intermittently promoted on social media, with a link and a photo, for the duration of their time on the site.
- Additional social media promotion can be made by arrangement.
- RedHeadedPatti.com will not be responsible for any purchase, shipping or duty costs incurred in order to carry out a review. Any packages shipped COD, or requiring customs or duties payments will be refused and returned to sender.
- In the case of a negative writer experience, we will contact you by email before posting, and you will have the option to decline the review post.
- RedHeadedPatti.com reserves the right not to post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
- RedHeadedPatti.com conforms to international legislation and Google Webmaster Guidelines for all links with a material connection.
- A giveaway involves providing an entrant with the chance to win a prize, in return for an action that does not require any skill. Each entry is equally weighted, and a winner is chosen by a random draw.
- A contest or competition involves an entrant submitting something that is judged against other entries. The winner is chosen by a judge, or judges, making a subjective assessment of the entries.
- For the purpose of the rest of this policy, when the word “giveaways” is used it refers to both giveaways and contests or competitions.
- Giveaways are hosted on RedheadedPatti.com free of charge when combined with a paid product review.
- Giveaways without a product review may be hosted free of charge, or may be subject to a fee; please contact admin@Redheadedpatti.com for details.
- Details of the giveaway, for example, the time period for entries, the prizes offered, and types of entry will be agreed upon by the sponsor and Redheadedpatti.com before publication.
- Redheadedpatti.com will not be responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize to the writer with the review product.
- As per Facebook rules, a reader cannot be asked to like your Facebook page or share on their personal timeline. It’s fine to have them visit your page or leave a comment on your Facebook wall.
- Giveaway entrants cannot be asked to make a purchase for a bonus entry as this violates FTC regulations.
- All giveaways hosted in compliance with the laws and legislation of all countries from which competitors are permitted to enter, the county of the host sponsor, and Canada, the country where RedheadedPatti.com is hosted.
Back to “About Page“