Well hello there,
Welcome to my little corner of the internet
- A busy mum of 5,
- The wife to the love of my life since 1992,
- A voracious reader of many genres,
- An enthusiastic, if not entirely successful cook,
- The type of crafter who tries hard but whose results never look like the picture,
- Homeschooler of 2 children with an additional two homeschool graduates
- A proud mother-in-law who is trying not to wait excitedly for grandbabies,
- The organizer of appointments and records for our family with an alphabetti-spaghetti of medical conditions.
- A blogger since 2011
- A freelance writer since 2012
We are lucky enough to live in Vancouver, British Columbia – the most beautiful place on earth – immigrating here from England in 2003. Two of our kids live with autism and one with a mild cerebral palsy, so there’s always something to do & somewhere to go – the calendar on the fridge has never seen so much action.
Having left the business world for a far more hectic and high-pressure life at home, I unexpectedly discovered that I love being a stay at home mom. My greatest ambition, at the moment, is to sit down and drink an entire cup of tea, without interruption, while it’s still hot.
So pull up a chair, get comfy and, hopefully, enjoy what scrolls across your page. Please comment or email me – I love to hear from you, my readers – without you I’m just a crazy lady writing to no one.