If you are looking for a way to add an extra little fun over on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and beyond, you should check out our fabulously frolicsome Christmas Morning Scavenge Hunt.
Just download the PDF, print the three pages and cut out the ornaments. Then you can place them around the home and wait for the kids to solve the simple riddles and collect their “prizes.”
Oh, there is one more thing – don’t forget to hide the prizes before you hand out the clues. I speak from experience when I say that the kids are less than impressed after solving the riddles, going to the spot in the house where they expect to find some goodies, and discovering mom forgot to hid anything there!
If you would like to enjoy more easy to create Christmas experiences and activities at home then you might also enjoy our:
- Santa’s Nice List Certificate & North Pole Letters Kit
- ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas Story Wheel And Fun Pack
- The Reindeer Games Kit
- Our Christmas Morning Scavenger Hunt Printables
- The 30 Days Of Christmas Activities Printable
- The Ultimate Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Kit
- Our Christmas Carol Night Pack
- The Christmas Giving Bucket List
- The North Pole Express Kit
We would also love it if you shared how you have used our Christmas printables so please do share your stories and photos with us either here or online using the hashtag #RedheadedPattiChristmas