About 2-1/4 cups of gingerbread biscuits or crackers, crushed
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 cup fat-free milk
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp honey
2 to 3 tsp water, divided
1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the crushed crackers, flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add the milk, egg, and honey, stir until just mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into lightly greased mini loaf tins.
- Bake for 30 min or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
- Leave the loaves to cool.
- Add two tsp of water to the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add the remaining water if needed to make an icing that can be drizzled.
- Drizzle the icing over the cool loafs