Well hello there, welcome
Welcome to Red Headed Patti, I hope you enjoy my thoughts and musings, reviews, crafts, recipes, giveaways and the random items I like to share.
- A busy mum of 5,
- The wife to the love of my life since 1992,
- A voracious reader of many genres,
- An enthusiastic, if not entirely successful cook,
- The type of crafter who tries hard but whose results never look like the picture,
- Home schooler of 3 – two of whom have special needs,
- A Blogger since 2011
- A Writer since 2015
We are lucky enough to live in Vancouver, British Columbia – the most beautiful place on earth – immigrating here from England in 2003. Two of our kids live with autism and one with a mild cerebral palsy, so there’s always something to do & somewhere to go – the calendar on the fridge has never seen so much action.
Having left the business world for a far more hectic and high-pressure life at home, I unexpectedly discovered that I love being a stay at home mom. My greatest ambition at the moment is to sit down and drink an entire cup of tea, without interruption, while it’s still hot.
So pull up a chair, get comfy and, hopefully, enjoy what scrolls across your page. Please comment or email me – I love to hear from you, my readers – without you I’m just a crazy lady writing to no one.