- 24 cupcakes (you can use the recipe from these butterfly cakes)
- White frosting
- 12 Oreo cookies crushed
- 36 orange Starburst
- Bag of Rips candy or similar (green for the carrot top)
- Put the Oreo cookies into a Ziploc bag, crush them with a rolling pin and pour the cookie crumbs out onto a plate.
- Next, frost your cupcakes and roll the freshly frosted cupcakes in the cookie crumbs. Repeat until all 24 cupcakes are frosted and have cookie crumbs on top.
- Next step is to make the candy carrots. Cut your Starburst in half. Flatten the top of one end and make the other end pointed.
- On the flattened end add some green Rips, wrap the flat end around the Rips and then roll the whole thing to form a carrot shape.
- Place the carrots on top of cupcake dirt.
- You could make these full size and not cut the Starburst in half… but then you would need 75 Starbursts, and you would have to buy 3-4 bags to get that many.