Limeapple swim wear
There is a great deal to like about Limeapple girls clothing Their beautiful ranges of age appropriate clothing for girls aged 4 – 14 years old is made with an active lifestyle in mind. Designed to move as much as your little girl does, with quality materials & workmanship, Limeapple has a fantastic selection of active wear dance wear and a boutique that will make you want to dress your daughter in a new outfit every day.
On their website, they list their beliefs, which really encapsulate everything that is special about their clothes.
From the Limeapple website:
- in little girls being little girls for as long as possible
- in afternoons spent jumping, running, playing and laughing
- in not sacrificing comfort for style
- in boundless imagination, limitless potential, and endless curiosity
- in healthy girls being happy girls
- in confidence as fuel
- in being strong in mind, body, and spirit
- in girls’ natural ability to lead, nurture and achieve
- in happiness being contagious
What we think of Limeapple
We were given a swimsuit for Evey & she loved it immediately. However, although she is usually desperate to pose in front of the camera she suddenly had an attack of the ‘shy’ when it came to posing in her swimsuit. She still wanted to share the suit though so this is what we came up with.
The quality of the suit is excellent. It’s fully lined in the front, and the 82% nylon& 18% spandex fabric ensures colors pop and suits hold their shape. It’s also UPF 50+ rated to protect skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Evey has actually worn this three times already in less than a week – she loves it.As you can see from the close ups, the stitching is excellent, and the colored panels work beautifully. We can’t wait to move onto the Limeapple boutique – I have a feeling we will be spending lots of money there.