Well, you are in luck! I’m now accepting submissions for listings in the Holiday Gift Guide 2016. The guide will feature gift ideas perfect for the whole family in the following categories:
Babies & Toddlers * Children * Tweens * Teens * Gifts for the whole family
The home * The garden * Auto * Tech * Pets * Sports & Games * The Outdoors * Arts & Crafts
Geek * Books * and more
If an item falls into more than one category it will be included in all categories that are suitable.
We have several options for participation, available and if you don’t see what you need – let me know:
- A Feature review post – This post includes full product information, quality photos of the item in use, opinion on the item, links to your website/shop and social media accounts, as well as information about your holiday promotions or coupons. This requires a non-returnable, full-size product for review purposes.
- A Review and Giveaway – Giveaways increase reader interest, word of mouth advertising, and drive more traffic to your website or shop. Giveaways may be for products or gift certificates, and the sponsor is responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. Giveaways receive additional promotion through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, giveaway websites, and linkies.
- Giveaway only – RedHeadedPatti also offers giveaway hosting services. I am available to host and administer a giveaway for your brand, to drive traffic to your website or shop, increase social media engagement, and promote word of mouth advertising. Giveaways receive additional promotion through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, giveaway sites, and linkies. Please contact me for pricing.
- A basic listing without a review or giveaway – If you’re not interested in a review or giveaway, I am also available to write a feature about your product or service. A listing will have full product information, pictures (provided by you), links to your website/shop and social media accounts, as well as information about your holiday promotions or coupons. Please contact me for pricing.
- A Product placement post – If you would like to supply us with a full-size example of your item, we can use it to our craft, homeschool, garden, etc. post and ensure it is clearly visible in the photos. We also mention the product within the general narrative of the post
- Promotional Twitter Party – The best way to get your product in front of a quality audience in a short space of time.
All options include:
- Links to your website or online store shop and all of your social media accounts, as well as information about any holiday promotions you’re offering.
- An original image of your item in use and a listing in the Gift Guide including links to social media and a link to purchase.
- Inclusion on our Pinterest Gift Guide board.
- Regular promotion via Facebook, Twitter, google+, Instagram & Pinterest
A request for inclusion does not guarantee acceptance. Ultimately, only products of excellent quality & of benefit & value to my readers will make it into the gift guide.
If you would like to find out more about inclusion in the gift guide, please email me at Patti@RedHeadedPatti.com with details of your item or to request further information from us.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."