- Coffee filters
- Cardboard / cereal box
- White Ribbon
- Draw the shape of one angel wing on half of your cardboard.
- Fold the cardboard in half then cut out your wings making sure to leave a ‘bridge’ in the centre.
- Glue the ribbon in place so you can tie the wings to your child
- Fold the coffee filters into and glue them to your cardboard wings. Start at any point but keep the edges of the filters pointing in the same direction.
- Attach the ribbon to the bridge.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."