What is Noxicare™ ?
Noxicare™ is a breakthrough natural pain relief formula, the first of its kind with Turmeric that quickly and effectively alleviates inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with no known side effects and available without a prescription. Noxicare™ is available in capsules for general pain anywhere or in a topical cream for “trigger points” of pain and site specific discomfort.
Uses for Noxicare™
Available as a topical cream or capsules, Noxicare™ uses natural ingredients to provide fast, effective, long-lasting pain relief for:
- Acute and chronic inflammation: your body’s immune response to irritation or other injuries with features like redness, swelling, warmth and pain.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches can be acute (as a result of athletic injury) or chronic and involve ligaments, tendons, bones and organs.
- Nerve pain: Painful nerve endings in the layers of your skin can cause burning, throbbing and stinging.
Noxicare™ has been especially helpful for relieving pain of those suffering from arthritis, athletic injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy pain associated with diabetes, musculoskeletal disorders, tension headaches.
Noxicare™’s Natural Ingredients
Noxicare™ is the first product of its kind to combine Turmeric with some of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers to effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain.
- Turmeric Extract: one of the powerful healers found in nature, recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Willow Bark Extract: has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger Extract: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil Extract: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
What did we think of Noxicare™?
When I opened the tube of topical cream, the first thing I noticed was the smell – there wasn’t one! This was a huge bonus for me because several members of our household are especially sensitive to fragrances, both good & bad. Previously when trying some pain relief creams the smell has been so disturbing for other family members I have had to go and shower it off again straight away – no fun at all & a waste of both time and money. No problems of that type with Noxicare though – so that was a big plus.
Secondly, it didn’t have a greasy feel to it. Some other creams have had me washing & wiping my hands for ages afterwards to rid my skin of the residue but that wasn’t a problem at all – another tick in the plus column.
Finally – and most importantly – did it work. Well I can say a definitive yes to that. I certainly felt that the topical cream reduced the pain the joints in my hands. They were especially stiff after an afternoons gardening and I don’t always want to take pain killers for my arthritis. Our son also said it made a positive impact on his muscle pain – he had particularly sore legs and Noxicare cream really helped.
The generous folks at Noxicare are offering my readers the chance to win a one year supply (12 Tubes) of Noxicare and a $100 Visa Gift Card. Just enter on the form below.
- Open to US Residents only.
- All entrants must have reached the age of majority in their place of residence
- All times are in PST.
- Contest ends at 11:59pm April 6th 2015
- Contest winner will be drawn randomly from all qualified entries
- Entries that have been found to be incorrect or incomplete will be removed from the final drawing
- Entrants found to be using multiple identities for multiple entries will be disqualified
- Giveaway Tools is used to randomly draw the winner
- The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway
- The winner has 48 hours from the time the notification email is sent, to respond with their details
- If no response is received within 48 hrs a second winner will be drawn
- The Winners name will be displayed on the Giveaway Tools once confirmation is received
- Closed Giveaways, with winners details will remain posted, under the closed giveaways tab for a period of one year
- The contest sponsor (in this case Noxicare) is responsible for prize fulfilment
- Void where prohibited